Streamline your Docker Images
Codeship Success Engineer Ethan Jones demonstrates how to reduce your Docker image sizes by streamlining your Dockerfiles, making use of Dockerignore and understanding core concepts of Docker architecture.
More efficient Docker means less time building, pushing and pulling - so whether working locally or working remote, you’ll be more productive and spend less time waiting.
What you will learn in this video:
- How to reduce your Docker image sizes by streamlining your Dockerfiles
- Making use of Dockerignore
- Understanding core concepts of Docker architecture
Who this webinar is for:
- If you’re looking to speed up your Docker builds and Docker-based workflows, this webinar is for you
- Dockerizing for the first time? This webinar will give you great tips as you build your Docker architecture