Kickstart your Node/Meteor app testing and deployment workflow
Get ready for a step-by-step instruction webinar how to test, build, deploy and manage your Node/Meteor application with Codeship and Cloud 66. In this webinar we show you how to kickstart your Node/Meteor project and with one push of your code make it testable, build able, deployable and manage your application and scale when your services need more capacity.
What this webinar is about:
- Introduction to Codeship and Cloud 66.
- Step-by-step instruction how to build and test an Meteor application with Codeship Pro using an all Docker based test pipeline and using the commandline tool Jet.
- Step-by-step instruction how to build, deploy, manage and s
cale any Meteor or Node application with Cloud 66 for Node on any cloud or bring your own server.
Who this webinar is for:
- Developers interested in how to how to build, deploy, manage and scale any Meteor or Node application with Cloud 66 and Codeship Pro
- Development teams looking for an introduction on how to automatically test and deploy applications with Docker
- Teams interested in scaling their node applications