You’ve probably heard all about microservices over the last few years. If you’re feeling left out, don’t worry about it. Codeship Success Engineer Ethan Jones will be covering the basics to help you understand what microservices means, when they do and don’t make sense, how to think about them - and, a little bit about how we built Codeship to support them.
Here are some of the things we’ll be covering - along with, of course, your questions:
- So what are microservices?
- Are microservices and containers the same thing?
- What if I don’t want to use microservices?
- Is it worth investing in deconstructing my monolith?
- How do I think about external services in relation to my microservices?
- What should I worry about if we’re building microservices for the first time?
Who this webinar is for:
- Any software development team or engineer looking to learn more about this microservices trend sweeping the development world.
- Beginning engineers and seasoned pros alike are welcome, but the more you know about microservices specifically, the less useful this talk may be for you.