Migrating from Jenkins to Codeship
Moving from Jenkins to Codeship will make your organization a lot more efficient. It allows you to spend less time managing your tools and increases your development team’s productivity.
Here is what you will learn in these 3 guides:
- Testing: Setting up automated testing on Codeship
Rolesand Users: Setting up users, roles, and organizations on Codeship
- Notifications: Replicating the Jenkins notification via Codeship
Continuous Integration Essentials
Learn all about the business and development benefits of Continuous Integration. Learn about industry best-practices and how to achieve Continuous Integration with your team.
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
- What is Continuous Integration and how does it help my software team?
- What's the difference between Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment & Continuous Delivery?
- How do I choose a Continuous Integration solution for my team?